Sunday, May 17, 2009

Recession Hits Stardoll

The Credit Crunch truly has hit Stardoll. I know it's quite selfish to be worrying about the quality of a game when millions are unemployed, but it's definitely something I have noticed.
Many of my good friends on Stardoll are no longer Superstar and trade in Star Bazaar is at an all-time low.
Stardoll's small broadcast space isn't much help either. The old broadcast system was far better.
I think Stardoll have had to fire people too, as they barely ever reply to our complaints.
Also, I really think that Stardoll should give more Stardollars for our money.


With Love, Susannah123. xoxo


Ps, Do you think the Recession has hit Stardoll??? (Reply in Comments)

6 comments:

  1. I od agree,we pay alot jsut for 80sd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yer. We pay a lot and still get ripped off when we hit the Starplaza.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Nobody Buys From My Sale Anymore. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has defianly hit stardoll. 100%

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yupp, it's hit stardoll alright. I don't bother buying superstar anymore, cuz nobody else is superstar and so no-one buys from my sale and people NEVER look at the boardcasts.
    from amelia.

    ReplyDelete