Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hello Readers, A Girl Told Me That She Could Give Me 300$tardollars From Her Mom's Card and... I Couldn't Resist Playing With Her!!!

» so im here
« Hi
» hey xD
« Remind Me What I Have To Do....
» tell pass...
» ^^
« Oh Right.
» lol xD
« Well Then My Password Is...
» ...
» lol
« So This Is The Part Where I Tell You My Pass And You Hack Me?
« Right?
» normaly no^^
« Normally?
» some pll i hack
« Whatevs. I'm Not Telling You My Password
» well
» then i ask a other girl^^
« Whats This Girls Name?
» i dont know
« Haha I Was Just Gonna Warn Her...
» if you mean...
« Just Delete Me As A Friend Before You Do Yourself Trouble. Ive Already Reported You To Many Hacker Free Clubs. But thats a waste as you'll just create a new account !
« So GoodBye !
« Gonna Fess Up Then?
» i wouldnt hack you!
« Fine. My Pass Is... LillyAllen
» i wouldent hack you really!
« LillyAllen is my password

Minutes Later:

» it worknt;)
» but its o ^.^if you wont them its ok ;)
« Sorry?
» It's wrong ;)
» But it's ok ;) If you don't want tem it's ok ;)
» I havn't say you must ;)
« Oh. Haha This Will Be A Fab New Article For My Blog !
» If you want.
« Yeah. Special Treat For The Readers!
« Bye!!!
» Well
« Have A Nice Life!!!

So Beware Of Suspicious Offers. xP

With Love, Susannah123 xoxo

3 comments:

  1. someone asked me too. but it was a boy...???

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Boy? That's Odd. But These Hackers Always Have New Ideas Up Their Sleeve.

    With Love, Susannah. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, i was 4 times before. i used to be a collector and i cried one time when all my dkny was gone ! i received loads of messages about my "bad Language" or in other words the person that had been on my acocunt. soon after my acount got deleted and i havent bought superstar since.

    ReplyDelete