Monday, August 3, 2009

Sugarsweet25wow on: Best Suites

Hello!
Im Katie.
Im here as your first guest writer on this blog and am also here to tell you about the best suites I've seen on stardoll.
On stardoll Im known as Sugarsweet25wow and recently, I've been looking out for the sweetest suites on Stardoll.
It went from imagination all the way to just creativity.


Sookie_S.
"This girl has talents!"

"This girl had a target and hit the bullseye!"

Creativity: 4/5
Imagination: 3/5
Overall Mark : 7/10


Leila_Lilo
"I went to her wardrobe room only to find a forest"

"Best kitchen on Stardoll!"


Creativity: 5/5
Imagination: 5/5
Overall mark: 10/10


Godiceto
"...using buckets and buckets of imagination."

"Her bedroom amazed me..."

Creativity: 5/5
Imagination: 4/5
Overall Mark: 9/10


Susannah123
"The best interior kitchen on all of Stardoll!"

"The amazing scuba on the mannequin..."

Creativity: 4/5
Imagination: 4/5
Overall Mark: 8/10



Thanks for reading!

Bye!

Katie
Guest Writer

2 comments:

  1. Hi :)
    Can u plz check out of my kitchen ?
    Im xx-noorett-xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey:)
    Can you check out my kitchen? I'm going to be re-decorating all of the rooms again soon.
    My account's XEmilyStardollX

    ReplyDelete