Monday, June 29, 2009

Interview with... NewYork.Shopper




Congratulations to Hester, known on Stardoll as NewYork.Shopper as she won a recent comp in the club. The prize was the chance to be interviewed by me, and then featured here on the blog.

S-Hello NewYork.Shopper, it's a pleasure to be featuring you on Our Blog!
H-Thank you, I really like it :)
S-I must say your Hotbuys collection is beyond anything I've ever seen!
H-Haha, thanks a lot, I always buy the new hotbuys, so now I have soo much!
S-That's anazing. How long would you say you spend on Stardoll each day?
H-Ooooh, a lot of time, I think a few hours a day :$ but it depends on if it's vacation or just a regular school day.
S-When did you join Stardoll?
H-1 year and 5 days ago ;)
S-How exact! Do you have any clubs?
H-Yes, one HBandDKNYlovers I'm quite active.
S-Cool, do you collect DKNY aswell?
H-Yes, but I don't have that much... (moving rooms) Here's what I have, and in my wardrobe there's also some newer stuff
S-I think you have plenty! Well, I hate to have to say goodbye but I think this is all we have time for.
H-that's ok :)
S-I'll post it on the blog soon... so keep your eyes peeled!
H-Will do, bye xoxo
S-Bye Bye ox


"I always buy the new hotbuys, so now I have soo much!"

2 comments:

  1. Will there be another interview comp in the club?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so, Dayna. I'm sure there will be!

    ReplyDelete